v.in.tig.lndmk

Jeffrey Copeland copeland at lamar.ColoState.EDU
Tue Mar 29 18:59:12 EST 1994

When I use v.in.tig.lndmk
I am having no luck in extracting vector files from the
TIGER/Line files by specifying the CFCC Code.  Specifying
strings to match landmark names works fine.  I'm using the
Spring 93 release of 4.1 Update level 3.  Any clues?

By the way I run v.in.tig.lndmk interactively.

Thanks

Jeffrey Copeland                      | We're wanted men,
Colorado State University             | We'll strike again,
Atmospheric Science                   | But first let's have a beer!
303-491-8502                          |
copeland at homebrew.atmos.colostate.edu | J.Buffett, Great Filling Station Holdup