Know anything about HP-RTL?

Ronald Thomas ront at picea.CFNR.ColoState.EDU
Wed Mar 30 17:32:35 EST 1994

HP-RTL is a raster language that's read by many new HP ink-jet plotters,
(the HP650C can read it).  A program named IMAGE ALCHEMY has a module to
convert TO (but not from) HP-RTL.

Here is some advice I received about HP-RTL not too long ago:

Hope this re-posting helps!

Ronald Thomas                                ront at meeker.cfnr.colostate.edu
 Natural Resource Spec. (GIS)         ^^^    Phone: 303-586-1285
  Resources Management Division  ^^  ^^^^^   FAX: 303-586-1310
   Rocky Mountain National Park ^^^ ^^^^^^^  Estes Park, CO  80517