The procedure to run tcltkgrass/Linux

Cao Changyong changyoc at daisy.siue.edu
Wed Mar 30 22:59:05 EST 1994

Hi,
     I just compiled the tcltkgrass on Linux and played with it for a while.
But I am not sure what the proper procedure is to run tcltkgrass.  Since there
is no documentation yet, I can only guess.  Here is how I run it.  Please
correct me if I am wrong.
      1) inside X Window, start the shell script /script/tcltkgrass.  A logo
shows up, then select a data set.
      2) the tcltkgrass window show up, but I get the % wish sign in the back
(not sure whether it is correct).
      3) at the %, type source tcltkgrass.tcl to invoke the menu (I think
I may have missed something, otherwise, why do I have to invoke the menu
manually, any idea?)
      4) then everything works fine.
    Suggestions or comments are appreciated.

Changyong Cao
changyoc at daisy.siue.edu