problem with v.digit

BONFANTI at UDUNIV.CINECA.IT BONFANTI at UDUNIV.CINECA.IT
Thu Mar 31 19:39:00 EST 1994

Hi,
I had problems with the Xdriver running on solaris2.3.
As suggested by Ronald Wiemer, I changed communication
bewteen the grass display-programs and the Xdriver,
using message queues instead fifo's.
Now the Xdriver works faster (thanks a lot to
Ronald Wiemer for the suggestions), but I have a new
problem: when I run v.digit, the program first clears
the selected X window. Then I select "none" for the
digitizer, type the name of an existing DIGIT file and
I answer all questions. Then compares the following
message:
 " Please start graphics monitor <x0>.
   Error - Graphics monitor <x0> not running! "

Please, give me any suggestion.

                                     Alessandro

D.P.V.T.A.
University of Udine