Black and White monitor

Nalneesh Gaur ngaur at apwk01g3.abrfc.noaa.gov
Fri May 6 15:12:26 EDT 1994

Some time back I was searching for an XDRIVER for a black and white monitor.
I finally found one. Well actually I just looked at the code for OKI
inside XDRIVER and modified Gmakefile slightly and then I got the XDRIVER
that would work for a BW monitor. The disadvantage is that it will
not display any raster maps, but it is suitable for vetor data.

In this age of color terminals we do not need B&W white terminals. But in our
case we wanted to conserve our resources and use an existing monochrome
terminal just for digitizing.

Thanx to every one who responded to my request earlier.

Nalneesh Gaur, River Forecast Center, TULSA