[Q] how to change font for tcltkgrass

Chinese Grass cgrass at ev001.ev.nctu.edu.tw
Sat May 7 09:40:22 EDT 1994

>An easy way to do this is to change the default font used by tk.
>You can do this by adding something similar to the following to
>the property database for your X-server:
>*Font: -bitstream-charter-medium-r-normal--25-240-75-75-p-139-iso8859-1
>Read the man page for xrdb for more info about this.

Thanks for you answer.

I, however, have found the way to do so by adding a '-font' statement into
the original script, but I still donot know how to change the
window title.  The window font is controlled by
the window manager, Motif 1.2.2.  I, then, change the
motif resource mwm*fontlist to a 8-bit font such as 8x16, but
the title does not show what I expect.

Does any one know how to
resolve this problem to let mwm to display a 8-bit clean title?

Jehng-Jung Kao