Please help!!!

EUGENE OSEI AGYEI EOSEIAGY at edison.aelmg.adelaide.edu.au
Mon May 9 22:59:00 EDT 1994

hi comerades,

pardon me for sending this message onto this net.

I have read that many computer algorithms exist that incoporate
finite element methods to solve a variety of groundwater problems. i
have also read that clearing houses such as HOLCOMB RESEARCH
INSTITUTE OF BUTLER UNIVERSITY IN INDIANA (U.S) help to distribute
these programs or their documentation to interested users. i would be
very grateful if someone could help me with any info on how to
contact the above institution for any of such proh.

secondly, i will also be interested to know if any public domain
exists with info on the above subject. Thank you in advance.

eugene