LT+

Dan Haskell danh at teleport.com
Tue May 10 19:27:00 EDT 1994

In article <199405091404.KAA01768 at comsearch.digex.net> you write:
>Good day,
>
>After reading the LT+ manual, it doesnt appear that it has auto raster line
>following capability, i.e. each point must be digitizer entered. Can someone
>verify this for me?
>
>Thanks,
>David Hyduke
>dave at comsearch.digex.net

I'm not 100% sure I understand your question however, LTPlus can accept
raster and vector input files.  If vector is used it can be copied into the
raster image (which is where most work is done) using level_dup or
level_icopy.  level_dup copies en mass, level_icopy copies only objects you
click on.  It also has commands that help cleanup the rasterized data.

						Dan Haskell

"Sire, plague and pestilence stalk the land like, er, two huge stalking things."
					- Black Adder III

email: danh at teleport.com                                  vox: (503) 257-9042