r.los

W. Fredrick Limp fred at cast.uark.edu
Wed May 11 21:43:34 EDT 1994

Though perhaps not what you had in mind ?? you might want
to correspond with C G Laiw and Malcolm Williason at CAST
(cg at cast.uark.edu and malcolm at cast.uark.edu) they developed r.los.not
which creates a map that has the height at each location which,
if added, would allow the location to become visible.  Its
quite useful.

--
W. Fredrick Limp,   Director                     FAX: (501) 575-3846
CAST, Center for Advanced Spatial Technologies   TEL: (501) 575-6159
Fayetteville AR 72701                             fred at cast.uark.edu