Linux/grass

Rick Thompson rick at cast.uark.edu
Fri May 13 10:34:24 EDT 1994

PK,
  Did anyone give directions per your request? If not, I have old info, but it
may help you find what you're looking for. Rick

Rick Thompson-   Research Assistant           E-mail: rick at cast.uark.edu
Center for Advanced Spatial Technologies      Telephone: (501) 575-5736
Ozark Hall Rm. 12                             Fax: 575-3846
University of Arkansas
Fayetteville, AR 72701