Cal1040 Plotter &mapgen

Ken Sibley ksibley at ncg.scs.ag.gov
Fri May 13 11:16:47 EDT 1994

> Does anyone have a driver for mapgen that will work with
> a calcomp 1043 pen plotter.  If not is there any way to
> make this plotter receive hpgl files or maybe convert an hpgl
> file to the language that the calcomp plotter uses?
>
> Thank you for any help
>
> Alan Albanir
> SCS NJ

Alan,

We here at NCG have a Calcomp 1042 plotter that you has an addon hpgl
cartridge.  It has been here longer than I have, but I am sure you
can get info from Calcomp about it.  The SCS state office in California
also has one.

There is an option on the SCS install script under plotters for this
configuration also.

Ken Sibley
USDA-SCS		  "Hell, if you understand everything I say,
ksibley at ncg.scs.ag.gov     you'd be me!"  - Miles Davis