problem mailing to zorro

Simon Cox s.cox at dem.csiro.au
Tue May 17 19:14:44 EDT 1994

Sorry to post this to the list.
I have been unable to get mail through to mary martin and olga waupotisch
over the last two days.  The addresses I have been using are
martin at zorro.cecer.army.mil and
olga at zorro.cecer.army.mil

This is some of the error message:

While talking to dmsperth.per.dms.CSIRO.AU:
>>> RCPT To:<martin at zorro>
<<< 554 <martin at zorro>... Error < martin @ zorro > unqualified machine < zorro >
554 <martin at zorro.cecer.army.mil>... Service unavailable

Can anyone tell me what is the problem?

Thanks   Simon

____
Dr Simon Cox                             __  L
CSIRO Div. Exploration & Mining       ,~'  L_|\       Australian
39 Fairway, PO Box 437,            ,-'         \      Geodynamics
Nedlands, WA  6009,  Australia     (            \     Cooperative
      Phone +61 9 389 8421         X    ___     /     Research
      Fax   +61 9 389 1906          L,~'   "\__/      Centre
s.cox at dem.csiro.au                            v