Viewing Grass by Arcview

Jim Turner turnerj at dfw.or.gov
Wed May 18 20:58:54 EDT 1994

I am using arcview 1.0, arc/info and grass.  Apparently arcview 1.0 can view
grass 3.0 files.  I am using grass4.1.  Until arcview 2.0 really comes out,
is there any easy way of converting cell 4.1 format to 3.0 format for
viewing in arcview?  I guess my other option would be to import grass files
to arc grid.  Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks.
        /\
/    \\        Jim Turner, Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife
     _ )       Watershed Health GIS Coodinator
    (          PO Box 59, Portland, OR. 97207  (503) 229-6967 x 436
     \                                         FAX (503) 229-5969