Xgrass error in Solaris 2.3

Brian Aker brian at tychonic.antioch.edu
Sun May 29 13:58:07 EDT 1994

Hello all.
After finally getting Solaris 2.3 to run, I got the error:

X Error of failed request:  BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)
  Major opcode of failed request:  78 (X_CreateColormap)
  Serial number of failed request:  265
Error - Can't set up pipe to graphics device.
Problem selecting x0. Will try once more
Error - Can't set up pipe to graphics device.

when I tried d.mon start=x0 from the Control Display Monitor.

Anybody ever seen this one, and have an answer?
If this in the FAQ, sorry, I haven't found it yet, but would love
to recieve a copy of it!
thanks
   Brian
Brian Aker			|		brian at jumpriver.antioch.edu