Intergraph to grass

Bart Cosyn bcosyn at olympus.crs4.it
Wed Oct 12 13:47:53 EDT 1994

Hi Grassers,

We want to export a project and some files from Intergraph (clix) to
a grass project and files for a silicon. According to the manuals
from MGE (intergraphs GIS application) we have to define
GISRC in the .profile in which we tell MGE where the parameter file
for the MAPSET and LOCATION and the GISBASE is! Problem is it does
not work!

I acn imagine one of the problems! Namely the project and the
appropriate subdirectories do not exist yet. Do we have to create them?

				Bart

PS: my project needs a lot of exchange between different systems and
countrys but the central gis is grass!
So this question looks a bit strange!

	Ir. Bart Cosyn
	EC- Environment project