Intergraph to grass

Teresa Hansen teresa at lewis-deh2.army.mil
Wed Oct 12 19:25:39 EDT 1994

I haven't heard of a direct conversion from Intergraph to GRASS (even thought INtergraph says they have one).

I have successfully imported into GRASS DXF files that were generated from INtergraph data.  There are a few things to watch - such as making sure attribute (labels files in DXF format, I think ???) data comes in okay.  But overall I was really happy with the results.  It may be an option for you if you cannot go directly from Intergraph to GRASS.

Teresa Hansen, CSC
  Fort Lewis, Washington