Viewing attributes and pointing raster position!

Bart Cosyn bcosyn at olympus.crs4.it
Fri Oct 21 04:28:52 EDT 1994

Hi,

I have to do a lot of brute calculations on the raster data (array
calculations) which are not yet available on Grass even not with mapcalc!
In alot of these programs i have to give as input the row, the column and
the attribute value of one pixel in the whole raster!

My question is now!

Is there a program or a script that allows you to point with the mouse to
a specific pixel and gives you just the x,y,z value! And even more cute
should be to see displayed. Column,Row, x,y, and Z-value! I know its
exists in Idrisi and its very hansome for people loking up tha attribute
value! I can not imgeine it does not exist but browsing in the ref manual
did not help me until now!

			Thanks for any help!

			Bart

	Ir. Bart Cosyn