World Projection Peace

Bill Hargrove hnw at mtqgrass.ESD.ORNL.GOV
Tue Oct 25 11:29:55 EDT 1994

     I must also concur that Jerry Evenden has proven a voice of reason in
the storm of projections and datums more than once for me, and I think that
we are lucky to have his expertise and his software.

     Half UTM zones sound pretty bizarre to me, too, and I got a good
chuckle out of his response.

     I must admit, however, that I *always* word my queries to Jerry *very*
carefully, and usually squint while waiting for a response.

   ____                          Oak Ridge National Laboratory
    /  )      /  /      /  /     Environmental Sciences Division
   /--<   o  /  /      /--/      P.O. Box 2008, M.S. 6038
  /___/__<__/__/_     /  / _     Oak Ridge, TN  37830-6038
William W. Hargrove              (615) 574-1902
hnw at mtqgrass.esd.ornl.gov        (615) 576-8646 (fax)