Island software

George Taylor oregon at chaos.ATS.ORST.EDU
Tue Oct 25 16:26:08 EDT 1994

Erin,

This has been asked before but no problem.

I've imported ps.map output into IslandDraw, modified/added text or vectors
and printed to an HP Phaser II postscript printer.  I've not attempted to
modify the raster layer from within IslandDraw/IslandPaint other than
resizing.  From what I've been told, you can get a demo version to
test IslandDraw's capabilities.

If you are running NeXTStep, "Tailor" is another postscript editing
program that is worth looking into.

Wayne Gibson
Oregon State University