Gras installation on Alpha's

Christina Lief clief at ag.gov
Wed Oct 26 18:34:25 EDT 1994

We have installed GRASS on our DEC ALPHA 3000/800 and 400 workstations
running OSF/1 version 2.0 with the binary files obtained from berkeley:

file://ftp.regis.berkeley.edu/pub/grass/grass-axp-binaries.tar.Z
file://ftp.regis.berkeley.edu/pub/grass/grass-src.tar.Z

We experienced the same problems you are having prior to the installation
of the berkeley binary files.  Now Grass is running fine.

Christina Lief
US Dept of Agriculture
Foreign Agricultural Service
Remote Sensing, Mathematical and Scientific Applications Branch