Calcomp digitizer

Scott Miller miller at tucson.ars.ag.gov
Fri Oct 28 15:19:11 EDT 1994

Hello again,

We have been running into problems interfacing our Calcomp 9500
digitizer with GRASS4.1.  We configured the tablet to the parameters
outlined for a 9100 series tablet, and checked it against the
information in the cc95f23_16 file under etc/digitizers.  Our
configuration seems to match up properly, but the tablet is
"out of sync" with GRASS, according to the diasgnostics routine.

My question is this:  is there someone out there who has successfully
interfaced GRASS4.1 with a 9500 series Calcomp digitizer who would
be willing to share a little expertise?  I think we need to check
our tablet configuration against a successful one, and maybe need a
little guidance on how best to proceed with the set-up process.

Thanks (very much) in advance,

Scott.

Scott Miller				email: miller at tucson.ars.ag.gov
USDA ARS - SWRC				phone: (602) 670-6481 ext. 342
2000 E. Allen Rd.
Tucson, AZ  85716