s.voronoi and r.linear.regression

Olga Waupotitsch olga at diego.cecer.army.mil
Fri Sep 2 12:14:11 EDT 1994

In info.grass.user you write:

>	The geom package contains programs v.geom and s.geom. While v.geom
>	works on vectors, s.geom works on sites.
>	With the parameter operation=voronoi s.geom produces beautiful
>	Voronoi polygons (or Thiessen or Dirichlet or what not) - tried
>	it myself!  (Thanks, Roman)

>	Martin

Hello :) Nice to see u here.
You have to come visit us: Herbert Edesbrunner went to
Honk Kong for a year. So me and Roman now live in his house.
It's on a small lake, very beatuful! And we have 2 phone lines,
one with very fast modem for SGI. He has SGI in a house :)
:-p
How r things in Germany?
I beleive your new semester just started. Boy, do I feel sorry for the poor
students...
Olga