ftp GRASS

Patricia Woodman larwodmn at reading.ac.uk
Thu Sep 8 05:58:25 EDT 1994

Gigi

The password should be your E-mail address (in full). I presume this is so
that when you download files the system knows where to send them.

I wasn't aware that anyone at Oxford was currently using GRASS. Here at
Reading I am the only person and the computing services department refuse
to support it, so I find myself very much alone. What's the situation at
Oxford, since you are only down the road really.

If I can be of any help ypu know where I am

Paddy

Patricia (Paddy) Woodman                   Telephone (0734) 875123 ext 7310
Department of Archaeology                  Fax (0734) 318132
University of Reading                      Email larwodmn at reading.ac.uk
Whiteknights
PO Box 218
Reading RG6 2AA