Warnings!!

Ken Sibley ksibley at ncg.scs.ag.gov
Wed Sep 21 15:23:31 EDT 1994

Nandish,

This is a series of messages from several months ago on the list (see
below).  Things may have changed, but it does not sound like it from
your message.  Check the list archive as there were several other
messages at the same time on this subject.

Good Luck,
Ken Sibley
USDA-SCS/NCG		"Hell, if you understand everything I say,
ksibley at ncg.scs.ag.gov   you'd be me!"  - Miles Davis

PS.  If you know a Kelly Johnson working there at the Space Center
     have her send me a message (female - age ~27).