Tcltkgrass with linux - Slakware

Max Pilgram max at pollux.edv.agrar.tu-muenchen.de
Tue Sep 27 08:48:00 EDT 1994

Hi,

sorry that I don't have an answer to your question.

But I think you should be able to answer a question,
I've sent to the list several weeks ago, but did not
receive any answer:

	Where can I get tcltk-grass ?
	Is it available to everybody or for beta-
	testers only ?

Thank's in advance Max

  Max Pilgram                             |__ |__| | | |

Department of Mathematics, Statistics and Data Processing
Technical University Munich - Weihenstephan
Hohenbachernstrasse 2  85350 Freising - Germany

Phone: 0049-8161-71-4040
e-mail: max at pollux.edv.agrar.tu-muenchen.de