Combination of GRASS with hydrogeolgical/solute transport

Grass package grass at sun1.bham.ac.uk
Tue Aug 22 08:00:00 EDT 1995

?Aug?17??95?03?48?39?pm at bnr.ca>
content-type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
organization: University of Illinois at Urbana
mime-version: 1.0
reply-to: grassu-list at max.cecer.army.mil
newsgroups: info.grass.user
originator: daemon at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu

Hi Giorgos,

I have kept an archive of previous grass-mail mentioning mentioning hydrologica
modeling packages (including MODFLOW) and grass. If you hop over to our office
I can print it out for you...

Martijn van Leusen

> Hi netters,
> I am a new GRASS user and I would like to ask if GRASS can be combined with
> modelling software as MODFLOW, ASM (aquifer simulation model) and with finite
> difference modelling techniques.
> My GRASS knowledge is very poor but I suspect that GRASS can not describe tim
e variant conditions such as in solute transport. That's why I would  like to
> know if anybody uses GRASS with data already manipulated by such modelling co
des or techniques. If you have in mind any relevant publications please mention