Delineation

Baxter E. Vieux vieux at nouvelot.orstom.fr
Fri Aug 18 08:00:00 EDT 1995

Dear Colin,
Thanks for the suggestion. We are working in the same unit and have
had many discussions but not this specific one. I am working on
developing new hydrologic models similar to ones like r.water.fea
for simulation of hydrology in the HAPEX Sahel. I was hoping to
find some one that has had specific experience with r.watershed
in these types of basins. I have had few meaningful responses which
leads me to believe that not many have dealt with this problem...
at least in the universe represented by this user list.

Baxter Vieux