Combination of GRASS with hydrogeolgical/solute transport modelling

Mr G Zacharioudakis ers4gxz2 at sun1.bham.ac.uk
Thu Aug 17 08:00:00 EDT 1995

Hi netters,
I am a new GRASS user and I would like to ask if GRASS can be combined with
modelling software as MODFLOW, ASM (aquifer simulation model) and with finite
difference modelling techniques.
My GRASS knowledge is very poor but I suspect that GRASS can not describe time
variant conditions such as in solute transport. That's why I would  like to
know if anybody uses GRASS with data already manipulated by such modelling code
s or techniques. If you have in mind any relevant publications please mention
them.
I hope you have undertood my problem
Thanks in advance
Giorgos