A few general questions...

Christopher Klaus klaus at athens.dis.anl.gov
Tue Aug 15 08:00:00 EDT 1995

Hello,

        I'm rather new to grass; so I would appreciate any help people are
willing to give me.  =)

        My first question is can I get data from r.stats to output to an
array in unix shell?  and if so how....

        My second question is a little more simple.  When using r.mapcalc,
I tried a simple multiplication and addition in unix shell like this:

echo "testmapcalc = map1 * 10 + map2" | r.mapcalc

Now the question is how do I get categories with no cells in them to show up
as zero when doing a r.stats testmapcalc???

                Thanks in advance,

                        Christopher M Klaus