Digitcap: i.points in addition to v.digit2?

Lawrence Houston grass at boyd.geog.mcgill.ca
Tue Dec 19 07:00:00 EST 1995

GRASS Users:

I would like to provide digitizer access for "i.points" in addition to the
standard "v.digit2", but I am having trouble modifying "digitcap"?  My
first attempt looks as follows:

calcomp:/dev/ttya:digit: [digit] calcomp 9100 digitizer
calcomp:/dev/ttya:geo.reg: [points] calcomp 9100 digitizer
none:nodig:digit:  Run digit without the digitizer.

This is confusing, given both are named "calcomp", with ONLY the Text
Description being different.  Is there a better way of doing this?

Lawrence Houston  -  (grass at boyd.geog.mcgill.ca)