Spatial Stats add-ons?

Nandish Mattikalli nandish at hydro5.gsfc.nasa.gov
Thu Dec 7 07:00:00 EST 1995

Hi,

I looked at James McCauley's ftp site to obtain his programs to do
semivariograms, but unable to identify the exact files to download.
Could anyone who has used the rotuines guide me in this regard. Also,
any info on how to untar the files and use them for data within GRASS
would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot.

Nandish Mattikalli
E-mail: nandish at hydro5.gsfc.nasa.gov