File Size Mistake in Grassu Request

DUNN JEREMY SIMON dunnj at polarbear.colorado.edu
Mon Feb 27 18:10:14 EST 1995

Good Afternoon,

Just correcting an earlier request I made for help with a 13859430Mb file I
wanted to import into GRass.

I did of course mean a 13Mb file! And not the above. Sorry for any confusion
I caused.

I'm still unable to bring it into the display window with d.rast though.
When I execute the command with the correct file name (and size) I am returned
to the GRASS prompt, the display remaining blank.

Thinking about it , it could be possible that the map is being displayed
and I need to change my colortable to see it. I'm using greyscale which I have
used before on other images from the same source which works fine ?

Any suggestions would be appreciated

Thank you

Jeremy