large (A0) plotting devices and drivers

W. Fredrick Limp fred at cast.uark.edu
Tue Feb 21 13:00:28 EST 1995

??ROQUES??at?Feb?21??95?04?59?19?pm at bnr.ca>
Originator: daemon at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu

We are regularly making large GRASS based output (on a
D size electrostatic from Rastergraphics and a E size HP650)
using ps.map. Works great!. Basically any output device which
either is postscript (e.g. Rastergraphics) or has software
that converts ps to native (e.g. HP 650c - though the 650 also
has a native ps option as well) Both are great units.

Malcolm Williamson (malcolm at cast.uark.edu), Anne Gisiger
(anne at cast.uark.edu) or Rob Dzur (rob at cast.uark.edu) can be
contacted for details.>

> Hello everyone,
>
> Has someone produced large plots of graphical data using Grass?
> Format A0 required (118,8 x  84 cm or   47 x 33 in) for raster/ vector maps.
> Which devices  and drivers are available (I have not installed them yet, neit
her have i selected the plotter)?

--
W. Fredrick Limp,   Director and Professor       FAX: (501) 575-5218
CAST, Center for Advanced Spatial Technologies   TEL: (501) 575-6159
12 Ozark Hall, U of Ark., Fayetteville AR 72701   fred at cast.uark.edu
Opinions expressed here are mine, at least I think they are.