Solaris2.4

Nancy H. Greeley ngreeley at crrel41.crrel.usace.army.mil
Fri Feb 17 10:47:46 EST 1995

Heyo--I haven't used GRASS for a while.  I haven't been on the list for a
while.  I apologize if this is a frequently discussed topic...

We just got a Spark20 running Solaris 2.4.  I want to put GRASS 4.1 on it.

!.  Does anyone know if this is a good or bad idea?  Are there any
experiences with Solaris 2.4?  Has CERL tested 4.1 on 2.4?

2.  I assume I should get the GRASS code from the moon grass/grass4.1
directories.  Is this true?

If you reply to me directly, I will summarize for the list.  Thank you in
advance for all help.

-Nancy

Nancy H. Greeley,  GIS Coordinator
Information Systems Branch, Technical Resources Center
USACE Cold Regions Research and Engineering Laboratory
72 Lyme Road     Hanover, NH   03755   U.S.A.
phone:  603-646-4582/4600            email:  ngreeley at crrel.usace.army.mil