FW: grass can't find rle programs

Zhian Li zhian_li at agcs.cas.psu.edu
Fri Feb 17 10:07:15 EST 1995

From: Zhian Li on Fri, Feb 17, 1995 9:04
Subject: RE: grass can't find rle programs
Sender: grass-lists-owner at moon.cecer.army.mil.
To: grassu-list at moon.cecer.army.mil

Hi There:

    I think the problem is that you have not run the setup script( normally in
 /home/grass directory, you may have to check where is it on your system)
after
 you recompiled the source program.  This script sets up the soft links in the
 file front.end to the load modules in /grass/bin, to which the executables
have
 been put when you compiled you source code.  Hope this is helpful. Good luck.

      Zhian Li,  RCWP water quality group at Penn State.