Meeting others through Personal ads (advertisement)

Olga Kozmina Olga.Kozmina.Dekabristov.Str.5.-.178.Kiev.253121.Ukraine at news.cc.utah.edu
Sun Feb 19 22:56:42 EST 1995

 ##################   Personal ad placement service
#####################

                          THROUGHOUT THE UKRAINE

Several months ago I placed a personal ad in the papers of the Ukraine.

Following a two week run, I received 25 responses.

I have purchased addresses through Family Intl as well as U.S. Asian
Express and find that I have much better success meeting women through
my
own personal advertisement rather than buying into these services.

Olga Kosmina is willing to post your personal ad as she did for me.
She
asks $50 for which your ad will run 2 weeks in such publications as
Viso
Express in the Ukraine.

Olga does not have e-mail, but you may reach her by sending a letter of
inquiry and if you wish, $50 and your personal ad to:

Olga Kozmina
Dekabristov Str, 5 - 178
Kiev 253121
Ukraine

Olga is an honest woman, has my complete trust and has asked that I
post
this advertisement for her business.  I am not leaving my e-mail
address
because of the flames and revokation of my account for having posted
this.

Best Wishes,

George and Olga