Where's update 5 (what version should I install?)

Martin Ameskamp ma at informatik.uni-kiel.d400.de
Mon Jan 23 08:49:30 EST 1995

Hi there,

I've been a happy GRASS user for some time now, and I've installed various
versions of GRASS on SCO UNIX, on SUN OS 4.1.?? and (briefly) on HP UX 9.??

Now, I'll have to install GRASS on Solaris (2.3, possibly 2.4).
Also, I'll have to provide the sources for installing on Linux (no idea
what version).

There's this file BUG_FIXES.05.94 on /grass/grass4.1 that keeps mentioning
update 5 (mind you, this file is about 7 months old!).
Is that available somewhere? If not, are the fixes available? (Olga?)
Obviously, I'd like to install the most recent version.

Also, I was going to update the GRASS sources on ftp.informatik.uni-kiel.de
(the nearest thing to a European mirror of moon, I guess - please let me know
if you know of another) and I'd like to use a current version for that as well.

Thanks in advance for any information,

Martin
--
Martin Ameskamp, Inst. f. Informatik I (Computing Dept.)
Kiel University, Olshausenstr. 40, 24118 Kiel, Germany
email: ma at informatik.uni-kiel.d400.de