www site?

Eric Lambert lambert at gis.uiuc.edu
Thu Jan 5 16:53:31 EST 1995

Yes, you can find GRASS and other CERL info at:

http://www.cecer.army.mil/

Good Luck.

-Eric Lambert

Eric Lambert
ENE Division                    OR              GIS Labratory/Geography
P.O. Box 9005                                   318 Davenport Hall
Champaign, IL 61826-9005                        Urbana, IL 61801

E-mail:lambert at gis.uiuc.edu                     Lab#: (217) 333-5919
WWW: http://ice.gis.uiuc.edu/LAESA/lambert/lambert.html

<> From grass-lists-owner at max.cecer.army.mil Thu Jan  5 15:08:06 1995