Contributed code

Kim Dralle kdr at dina.kvl.dk
Thu Jan 5 14:33:53 EST 1995

In info.grass.user you write:

>Hello all

>I started using Grass a couple of weeks ago, under Linux. I'd like to
>put some questions about contributed code:

> - Has anyone programmed or adapted for Grass some kind of stereo-
>   matching algorithms (aerial-photos or SPOT image)? If so can that
>   code be accessed and used?

> - Is there any code to make a Delaunay triangulation from a site-list
>   file?

>Thanks in advance.

>Jose' Goncalves
>         '

>UTAD - Vila Real - Portugal

Hi Jose'
If you get any positive answers, will you be kind and forward them to me? I am
possibly goin to work on the same topic from June this year.

Kim Dralle

                Danish Forest and Landscape Research Institute,
                        Dep. of Silviculture.
                                &
        The Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University, Denmark.
                        Dep. of Math. & Phys.
E-mail: kdr at dina.kvl.dk