Altec Datajet Plotter

James A. Farley jim at cast.uark.edu
Tue Jan 3 10:11:32 EST 1995

swf?usace?army?mil??at?Jan?3??95?07?25?39?am at bnr.ca>
Originator: daemon at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu

Scott/Ish

Happy year etc. I think this is actually a Rastergraphics
plotter which altek 3rd parties. If so its a great good
thing as long as you get the onboard postscript and enough
local disk to accomodate files that are spooled to it.

Have a great 95 and stay out of trouble.

--
James A. Farley         Technical Director, CAST/NCRI-SW
                        12 Ozark Hall, Univ. of Arkansas