d.vect

Eric Den BREEJEN breejen at pom.cma.fr
Thu Jan 19 08:32:49 EST 1995

Hello,
I`m reading in my GRASS Reference Manual (GRASS 4.0 summer 1991) that the
programm d.vect needs to be upgraded with features that would:
1) Allow different line colors, weights, and textures to be assigned to
vectors with different catagory values.
Since I want to give different colors to vectors with different catagory
values, I want to know if that possibility already exits and if it does, how
to use it.
Hope somebody knows. Thanks, Eric
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Name:  Eric den Breejen              x   Internet: breejen at cemef.cma.fr
Mail:  Ecole des Mines de Paris      x   Address : Ecole des Mines de Paris
       Cemef/IAM                     x
       BP 207                        x
       06904 Sophia Antipolis cedex  x
       France                        x
Phone: ++33-93.95.74.86              x   Fax     : ++33-93.65.43.04
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx