g.gnuplot, gnuplot and grass scripts

Bart Cosyn bcosyn at crs4.it
Tue Jan 24 09:17:26 EST 1995

Hi James,

thanks for the suggestion. I got the source now but have a problem to
compile it. I am compiling on irix5.2 and got the problem he gets in an
endless loop at readline.c

here is the message he gives!
        cc -cckr -O -DREADLINE -DNOCWDRC -DGRASS
-DCONTACT=\"grassp-list at moon.cecer.army.mil\"
-DHELPFILE=\"/usr/people/grass/Grass4.1/man/help/g.gnuplot\"
-I/usr/people/grass/Grass4.1/src/include -DUSE_TERMIO -c readline.c
cfe: Warning 581: readline.c:143: Macro VREPRINT redefined.

and stacks there. I know it has to do with the -DREADLINE option in gnuplot
Makefile. My system does not understand it so i commented it out. But he
keeps on giving the same even after cleaning the objectfiles and
rerunning it! May be someone managed to compile it! Any help is welcome!!!

				Bart

	ir. Bart Cosyn
	EC- Environment project
	CRS4