GTCO digitizer setup

Ken Sibley ksibley at ncg.nrcs.usda.gov
Thu Jan 26 15:56:55 EST 1995

> |-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
> |USE KEYBOARD FOR INPUT
> | Digitizer read error.Do we continue(y,n)?
> |  Key <2> - skip point,          Key<5> - accept residuals
> |  Key <3> - unregister point
>
>  * * * * *
>  Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.
>

> Morris Trimmer
> University Computing
> Washington & Lee University
> mtrimmer at wlu.edu
> 703-463-8846

I am afraid I do not have an answer for you but, we also have had this
error message with a CALCOMP digitizer while trying to port grass/v.digit
to Unixware 1.2.  If you find out anything we would be interested in
hearing about it.

Thanks,
Ken Sibley
USDA-NRCS/NCG		"Hell, if you understand everything I say,
ksibley at ncg.scs.ag.gov   you'd be me!"  - Miles Davis

effective Dec. 16: ksibley at ncg.nrcs.usda.gov