Erdas 7.4 lan file support?

Reuben Wee roobs at tribe.fit.unimas.my
Mon Jan 30 10:25:24 EST 1995

Hi,
	I'm new to GIS and to GRASS and I have a 7 band Landsat
Thematic mapper image stored in an Erdas 7.4 lan file format. Does Grass
4.2 read it off hand or does it need to be converted... And if so
(conversion needed) how do I do it ?? (If I could find the answers in an
FAQ, please direct me to one... Thanx!!!)

Roobs

 Comments above the perforated lines are not the views of my employer
 nor was it written  under any  psychological or  physical  influence
 from them... or so I thought.                          ___
                                                       /\  \
                                                      /  \/ \
                                                 ___  \   O /  ___
 Reuben Wee(office: roobs at fit.unimas.my or      /    \ \   / /    \
            home  : roobs at pop.jaring.my        /   __ -    -  __   \
            others: roobs at nabalu.flas.ufl.edu)/___/ | <>   <> | \___\
 Faculty Of Information Technology            O  ___|    ^    |___  O
 UNIMAS  -  Universiti Malaysia Sarawak        /     \  -^-  /    \
  I am glad to be thinking straight today     \_ / /          \ \_ /
                 I L M                        O   /   /\   /\  \  O
  http://www.fit.unimas.my:8080/users/roobs         O    O    O