GRASS and Xgobi?

Max Pilgram max at pollux.edv.agrar.tu-muenchen.de
Wed Jul 12 08:00:00 EDT 1995

Hi,

I've heard of the possibility to use Xgobi and GRASS together.

Can somebody tell me more about how to use Xgobi together with GRASS?
Especially I would like to know if it is possible to brush datapoints in
an Xgobi plot and highlight the brushed points immediately in a GRASS window?

Does somebody know references to papers dealing with the link of GRASS
and Xgobi?

Max
--
Max Pilgram       Statistics in Ecology, Vegetation Modelling
 __ _  ___        Technical University Munich-Weihenstephan
|_ /_|| | | e-mail: max at pollux.edv.agrar.tu-muenchen.de