Tutorial, courses, data.

RUTLEDGE at IASX02.LARC.NASA.GOV RUTLEDGE at IASX02.LARC.NASA.GOV
Thu Jul 6 16:59:35 EDT 1995

    Dear G-Users,

    I have 4.2 transferred to my computer and I believe
it works.  I have
    been looking for a tutorial to get me started but
have been unable
    to find one.  Can someone direct me to some
file/book/pamplet/smoke
    signal/whatever that can get me started?  What are
some opinions
    on the courses at Rutgers relative to GRASS?

    Also, I have an idea for a technique to
statistically assess change in
    multispectral digital images.  Can someone direct me
to a source of
    example data that I might be able to use to try my
ideas out?

    Thanks in advance.

    Ken Rutledge

    Lockheed Martin Engineering and Sciences
    Hampton, VA 23366