No subject

Matthew J. Rutherford matr at phoenix.Princeton.EDU
Mon Jul 10 16:28:52 EDT 1995

I recently downloaded GRASS 4.1 from the moon ftp site.  I have also been
trying to compile some of the related programs, but do not seem to have
the command gmake 4.1.  I have also been trying to implement the
hydrologic model r.hydro.CASC2D and r.answers which was supposed to be
included in the 4.1 release.  If anyone knows why I don't have the gmake
command, or has any information regarding good hydrologic models for use
with GRASS I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks,
Matt Rutherford