help with r.neighbors modification

Grass package grass at sun1.bham.ac.uk
Wed Jul 12 04:28:23 EDT 1995

Hi Dana,

I fear this will not earn me your undying gratitude, but have a look at
r.mapcalc and the r.mapcalc tutorial. With a little bit of script-writing
you can produce the same results as r.neighbours, and more, since it allows
you to query and process any cell neighboring the cuurent cell (in any
direction and at any distance) separately. Good luck,

	Martijn

Leverhulme Research Fellow, The Wroxeter Hinterland Project                  |
University of Birmingham Field Archaeology Unit                              |
Edgbaston, Birmingham B15 2TT  Phone +44 121 414 5513  Fax +44 121 414 5516  |
E-mail P.M.van-Leusen at bham.ac.uk                                             |
URL http://www.bham.ac.uk/BUFAU/Staff/vanleupm.html__________________________|