PROJECTION vector file different rasterfile.

Eric Den BREEJEN breejen at rataxes.cma.fr
Fri Jun 30 08:00:00 EDT 1995

Hello,

I have a raster database of southern france in LAMBERT2 projection.

We digitized for 2 weeks all roads on a map in lambert3 projection and used
the cornerpoints of the map in LAT LON referenced to the international
meridian.

Now I finally have my raster database in the correct projection I hope my
roads (vector files) are not useless.

Thanks to everybody who helped sofar,

eric
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Name:  Eric den Breejen              x   Internet: breejen at cemef.cma.fr
Mail:  Ecole des Mines de Paris      x   Address : Ecole des Mines de Paris
       Cemef/IAM                     x
       BP 207                        x
       06904 Sophia Antipolis cedex  x
       France                        x
Phone: ++33-93.95.74.86              x   Fax     : ++33-93.65.43.04
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx