GRASS in LAND MANAGEMENT: INFORMATION?????

Luciano Caroti luciano at steno.geo.unifi.it
Wed Jun 21 08:00:00 EDT 1995

I'm Luciano Caroti at Earth Sciences Department in Florence (Italy). I'm
working in Electromagnetic Waves Research Institute of National Research
Council. Last week the Administrator of La Spezia Province asked to our
group a report on various GIS software in the world. Since the Province
have to decide which GIS software join. I thougt: " Why not GRASS "?
So I would know if you could help me answering to this question:

        -Do you know someone that are using GRASS to accomplish this task ?

        -Do you know where I could find information on organization of data
         and better data structures to use in GIS ?

Sorry for my bad english and thanks a lot for your help,
greetings
Luciano.

Luciano Caroti
Earth Sciences Department